Times Square, Theatre District, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Ave Shopping and all Midtown attractions. In the heart of Broadway, where the power of midtown and the drama of Times Square intersect. Enjoy the finer things in life in a hotel with guestrooms you’ll want to call home. This dramatic location includes the Millennium Broadway Hotel, the Premier, the Hudson Theatre, Restaurant Charlotte, and the Millennium Conference Center. Located on West 44th Street, a half-block from Times Square, it is the only hotel in New York with an on-site meeting facility approved by the International Association of Conference Centers.
• Classic Guest Rooms are located within the main tower of Millennium Broadway. These elegantly appointed rooms offer such comforts as oversize beds, merino wool blankets, and goose down pillows, dual phone lines for simultaneous voice and data access, a voicemail in four languages, and in-room safe.
• Classic Guest Room amenities include state-of-the-art safety and security systems, floor to ceiling windows, individual climate control, working space � desk, minibar, in-room safes, remote control cable TV, am/FM alarm clock radio, 2 dual-line phones, voice mail in (4) languages, modem/fax/computer ports, iron/ironing board, toiletries, and hairdryer.
• Premier Guest Rooms epitomize the ultimate in chic neo-classical style – where dazzling meets daring for the most discerning traveler. This bright and supremely comfortable queen- and king-bedded rooms are located in the private tower and offer very special amenities including exclusive use of the Premier Lounge. Handicap accessible rooms are available upon request ICC).
Comfort Inn Manhattan
Near Macy’s, Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station. The Comfort Inn Manhattan, winner of the prestigious “Gold Award” for five consecutive years, is the only Choice Hotel of the New York City hotels to have that honor. The hotel includes a new spectacular restaurant, Brendan’s and the Anises Café. Discounted Web Rates are offered exclusively online via TravelNewYork.com… just click to book!
• Standard Guest Rooms feature either one King or two Double beds upon request with full private bath. Maximum (4) Adults per room. Children stay free.
• All guest rooms include such amenities as cable TV, On Demand movies, radio, cassette & CD player, two-line phone with voicemail and room service. Hairdryer, iron & board, cribs and roll-a-way beds available upon request.