The Amsterdam Court
Broadway Theatres, Times Square, Fifth Avenue shopping, Carnegie Hall, Central Park, and all Midtown attractions. A new European boutique hotel decorated in a modern comfortable style. It’s hip and chic on a budget! The hotel features fashionably decorated rooms with Belgian linens, down comforters, CD player and 24-hour Complimentary Cappuccino Bar! Hotel is situated directly in the historic Broadway Theatre district just steps to fabulous shops, dining, musical venues and more!
• Newly renovated guest rooms feature One Queen bed with full private bath. (2) Double beds on request only if available at check-in. Maximum (4) Adults per room. Children stay Free.
• Amenities include Belgian linens / Down comforter, CD player, 2 phone lines with data ports and voice mail, On-Demand Movie system, alarm clock, hairdryer, ironing board, and Room Service.
The Beekman Tower Hotel
Bloomingdales, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and Fifth Ave Shopping One of Manhattan’s true Art Deco masterpieces. The distinctive tower, a designated landmark rises above the city lights and has been host to numerous foreign dignitaries and leisure travelers.
This spectacular hotel features the world-famous Top of the Tower restaurant offering unparallel views of the city that will take your breath away. Full-Service Hotel includes Fitness Center, 2 Restaurants, Bar and Lounge, room service, non-smoking rooms, laundry/valet, concierge, and business center.
• One-bedroom suites are spacious and feature either a Queen or King size bed in a separate bedroom, living room/dining area with sofa bed and complete kitchen, full private bath, data port, web browser and two-line phones with voicemail.
The Bentley Hotel
Bloomingdales, United Nations, Whitney Museum, 57th Street Galleries, Museum Mile & Madison Avenue Shopping. Fashionable East Side location, this contemporary hotel offers dramatic East River Views and Roof Top restaurant! Chic & stylish well-appointed guest rooms are done in an art nouveau style and provide a welcome oasis for guests. After a hectic day of shopping, relax in the hotel Library or grab a cappuccino & pastry at the 24hr Cappuccino Bar. A great find and a great value, this hotel offers style and comfort without breaking your wallet!
• Newly renovated guest rooms feature One Queen bed with full private bath. (2) Double beds on request only if available at check-in.
• Amenities include Belgian linens / Down comforter, CD player, 2 phone lines with data ports and voice mail, On-Demand Movie system, alarm clock, hairdryer, ironing board, and Room Service. 24 hr. complimentary Cappuccino Bar & 24 hr Roof Top Restaurant / Bar / Lounge
The Amsterdam Court