Theatre District, Museum of Natural History, Carnegie Hall, Columbus Circle, Theatre In the Park, Lincoln Center and Central Park. Meticulously decorated rooms and spectacular penthouses present striking furnishings and incredible views in an environment rich with texture and light. From the innovative lobby-salon to the distinctive guest rooms, it has redefined the hotel stay in New York. Stainless steel fixtures in the remarkable baths accent the exceptional design of what is sure to be considered one of the outstanding hotels of its time.
• Superior guest rooms feature either One Queen or One King bed upon request with full private bath. Penthouse level guest rooms offer specatcular views and feature either One Queen or One King bed upon request with full private bath and outdoor balconies. Superior Penthouse rooms are larger, offer spectacular views and feature either One Queen or One King bed upon request with full private bath and outdoor balconies.
• Premium Penthouse rooms are even larger with breathtaking views and feature either One Queen or One King bed upon request with full private bath and outdoor balconies.
• Panoramic Views! Penthouse Suites feature huge outdoor Patio/Terrace with King bed and separate living room with desk and couch in sitting area with full private bath.
• All guest rooms & suites include such amenities as Sprint InSiteSM with KoolConnect Interactive Media info and entertainment service, 24-hour in-room dining, same-day valet laundry and dry cleaning, King or Queen-sized floating beds, original artwork, Two-line telephones w/ voicemail and data port, 27″ cable TV, hairdryer, iron/ironing board,
• Gilchrist & Soames bath accessories, alarm clock radios, terry cloth robes and free Amenities for Penthouse rooms & suites are the same as above and also include coffeemakers with Godiva coffee products, balconies, patios, and parlor area.
The Wellington Hotel
Just Steps to Broadway Theatres, Times Square, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, Fifth Ave Shopping, Lincoln Center, Rockefeller Center, and the Jacob Javits Convention Center.
This classic Full-service New York hotel offers the very best to today’s traveler… Great Price, Great Location and best of all fantastic service. You are literally in the heart of all NYC has to offer. Guest rooms are newly renovated and decorated in a traditional European style.
The staff is exemplary and will see to it that every moment of your stay is enjoyable and memorable. While you are there don’t forget to explore Wellington’s award-winning restaurant – Molyvos which is sure to delight you.. a
• Guest Room is beautifully decorated and feature accommodations for up to Four Adults. Amenities include hi-speed wireless internet access, telephones with voicemail and
• data port, hairdryer, iron/board and premium cable with On Demand Movies.s well as their Gift Shops, Cafe, Tour Desk and More!